Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fingerboards In Dubai

Finally I feel better.


I can say with certainty
that today is a day
beautiful
and even if someone
seems to see it so
different, I do not want
lasciarmi influenzare.

mi sono detta che in fondo
di essere giù per praticamente
" niente " non è affato una cosa
intelligente. Ma nemmeno un pò.
A questo punto quindi mi viene
naturale prendere le cose positive
che mi capitano e ridere della vita.
take one myself around
as I felt sad
and looking tenderly at all
my attempts to attract attention.

I can be happy for many
small and silly reasons today ....
1. is Saturday and I mother
brought her breakfast in bed.
2. the sun is out and the room is
pleasantly illuminta as
like me.
3. morning I listened to all
my favorite songs * __ *
4. tonight will taste as good
tiramisu in the world (Obviously
homemade by mami!)

FINALLY
I feel better ... ! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment