Dentro di me non c'è più niente.
Niente di quello che avevo scelto.
Niente di quello che avevano scelto per me.
C'è un vuoto apatico e stanco, grigio chiaro.
Ombre inutili sulle pareti della stanza,
sul cuore qualche cicatrice in più.
E fuori dalla finestra un monotono buio.
Se potessi entrare nella mia testa, forse,
potrei sapere come fare per aiutarmi.
Si è congelato qualcosa, forse le vecchie
promesse e i vecchi progetti hanno
perso la loro pelle come serpenti, e si
sono trasformati into something else.
I can not recognize them.
Whispers endless swirl in my head as
prayers of loved ones who claim
things I can not give.
E 'perhaps too much to say enough?
E 'cowardly not know what the road?
E 'foolish to continue to stand still?
Without faith, no feeling,
without words, without thoughts,
motives, ideals, values \u200b\u200b... it's stupid?
only emptiness remains in blood flow as
in my whole being, with tears shining
cleanses the last traces of doubt.
No matter what I do, where I'll
and who I will bring, what matters
and stop being a
container to be filled. Basta.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
How Long Does A Tray Of Ice Cubes Take
And out the window a dark monotonous.
nothing
niente
niente
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment