sometimes, some absurd time
for some strange reason I do not know,
continue to call upon thy name,
even though I know that you can not hear it.
invoke it if I think that's the only thing
I can do when I'm alone,
quando ho bisogno del calore di qualcuno,
mi viene quasi da ridere, una risata amara..
perché tu nemmeno te ne accorgi e
ti scansi tutte le volte che vorrei stringerti.
così rimango da sola, sul bordo del letto,
immobile e triste, piango some tears
falling on the floor mercilessly
to dry and then I face.
the heart rebels, would almost escape
but can not get out of his chest, not yet.
want you so much it hurts,
so that you are almost toxic,
harmful, wrong, cruel.
can not have you anymore.
I do not want to fight again.
got no reason.
not have a purpose.
I just sleep.
want to cry.
to disappear into thin air.
there are no more.
yes, I've lost sight of.
0 comments:
Post a Comment