I was up all night thinking about it.
"You're just a boy.
You do not have the slightest idea of \u200b\u200bwhat you speak of them: you've never been out of Boston.
If you ask me citeresTi Art probably every book ever written about art.
Michelangelo.
know so much about Luil
His works, his political aspirations, him and the Pope
His sexual orientation. All that, right?
Ma scommetto che non sai dirmi che odore c’è nella Cappella Sistina.
Non sei mai stato lì con la testa rivolta verso quel bellissimo soffitto.
Mai visto…
Non hai mai tenuto in grembo la testa del tuo migliore amico vedendolo esalare l’ultimo respiro mentre con lo sguardo chiede aiuto.
Se Ti chiedessi dell’Amore, probabilmente mi risponderesTi con un sonetto, but looking at a woman you've never been totally vulnerable.
Feeling that God sent an angel on earth just for you, to save us from the abyss of hell.
do not know what it feels like to be your angel ...
I doubt you've dared to love so much.
I look at you and I see an intelligent, confident, I see a bully that shit under the fear, but you're a genius, Will, no one denies This
Nobody can understand what you have deep
But you claim to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine.
Are you an orphan, right?
think I will be able to frame what has been difficult Your Life , do you feel who you are, because I read Oliver Twist?
This is enough to capturing them?
Personally I strafrego of this.
Because you know what?
There's nothing I can learn from you that I can not find in books.
Unless you do not want to talk to you, who you are .....
Then it fascinates me.
I'm .
But you do not want to do it, a true champion??
're terrified by what you say.
To You move, boss. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment