chicercanontrova ..... and you know why ..... because they do not even know who is looking
I just got my first blog ....
the first dilemma of when you decide to use a space like this ....
about ... but what size is it???
is to choose a title.
miss you were choosing the name of your first child ....
heck, at least in that case the local traditions come to your aid, choosing it for you ....
here but not really. is a matter of choice. and certainly do not speak of maximizing intertemporal or other crap like that (economists can understand me .... the others can take to deliberately fool: P).
ebbese yes, it took a moment without thinking .... Here he is, he ...
chicercanontrova!
I like, it sounds well, and now I feel like me much. even more than I ever thought.
the die is cast.
0 comments:
Post a Comment