Saturday, February 10, 2007

Can Chicken Pox Make Women Sterile

those who are persecuted

This morning, a strange thing happened to me
those that at first glance do not give them weight, short
all strange things can happen to it?
instead .. and then go with a reflection on the existential meaning of life!!
: D: D: D, therefore, whether
went something like this ....
.... I went to get coffee before lunch .....
... I usually go for a coffee before lunch, I smoke my good
cigarette, when I meet a lady ....
pull me, I says, "I see the man inside the car parked?"
do I lean to watch, and she pulls me in saying that if you do not look, or better to watch but it ("Look, but do you see that you are not watching ")......( translate into Italian, because I could not write what I really said .... leaving unchanged, I think, a sense of what I meant .. .)
says, "that is my husband ..... I'm like to record phone calls .... check it .....
see, now we went grocery shopping ... but while I am in control whether to call him a bitch! "
given the fact that the lady was about a year and that of 60In
her husband, I think more or about the same age .... I took a moment of laughter ...
"azz ... do you understand the lovebirds in 60 years!"
I got rid of this history with a trivial excuse ...
way home, I came to mind many things ...
avvesse as if someone pressed a button on ....
I started to think, to compare what I had just seen, with what had until then my experience ....
I think, and I think .... and I stop. I think the word is persecuted,
as she came out of a long calculation, as when you're using the calculator, and you're out
a result that puts you in crisis all your calculations ...
or at least makes sure that you recheck them again ..
.. thinking of all those who live the life of a persecuted ,
persecuted by themselves, by their own mental cravings stay one step forward to their partner, your partner ....
ones that I am ill
smarter than me that no one makes me stupid .....
what you system I mo ....
those that now the cazzimma (expression typical Neapolitan intendenre wickedness) is gnawing
them to the core ....
what his life is a function of attitudes and decisions of others ....
those barricaded themselves inside, ready to jump out and bite
tell anyone who he is ....
those who do not decide anything,
that go with the wind ....
those who have ceased to live a long time ...
.... those who died waiting for death to live their lives under the illusion of those who are
messengers of death ....
those in a relationship I have aa set the rules ....
those who have wronged me, now I can pay you ...
the calculator seemed crazy spewing out all the rotten and ugly
remained buried for so long.
I made a decision.
not want to be persecuted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment