Friday, October 10, 2008

Cervical Mucus 3 Days Before Period Bfn

Over and Over You, you got it right I'm sending you to fuck!

are two days I do not pretend to calculate
individuals. This is certainly not
fregherà to anyone, but
care of me because it means I care.
And this does not bring anything good, I know.

I think that two hours and arrived at the usual conclusion
ever.
I have fond . Like all times.

But why? God, I'm just an idiot!
I always say I should not commit the same mistakes
and then falling back in the end there ..

I wonder why can not I meet someone
This instinct and do not try to have
close, to know better, talk to them.
I happen too often and I am feel bad.
Why is it normal that I can not
monopolize the attention and interest of people.

Today I can safely send to that country
someone without too much resentment.
E 'that would send me to hell itself and the fact that at the end
interests me too ... that sucks!

" should be sent to fuck you too, dear.
You and your air impossible, that make me
me want to get slapped.
You and your ideas from experienced person who knows
always a bit more than the others on everything.
Yes, you understand it send you to fuck!
E send to fuck me too, because
know that in the end I do not think I shall not! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment