Fortunately, not all like that. To the
People never cease to amaze.
even when it seems that you
have understood all of them, or almost.
Today I've had yet another confirmation.
Pleasant, among other things, but quite unusual.
When someone disappoints you, then do not
always happens that turns back on his
steps to try to recover the lost.
Many do not care and think only
them and how they feel about them.
Fortunately, not all like that.
Some people are working hard to make
do anything to regain my confidence
and I feel I appreciate it more precisely
for this desire to recover.
No one before had ever done something
like this for me ... and I was
pleasure. Really, a lot.
Although I still can not trust, to
forget the sadness that those
attitudes have brought me, I know
probably soon will.
Tutto tornerà come era prima.
Dimenticare. Si.
Metterci una pietra sopra e stare bene.
In pace e soprattutto ancora più uniti.
Senza rancore, senza tormentarsi...
Si, è così che deve e dovrà sempre essere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment