but I'm restricted
I tried to give you up
but I'm addicted.
Stamattina mi sono messa a lavoro.
Ho ripulito la mia stanza da cima a
fondo, lavato i pavimenti, cercato
di ripulire tutte le mensole con i
libri, i gingilli infiniti, le cornici.
Every so often I do when I want
free the mind of thoughts:
simply focus on
something that requires effort
attention of relatively large
helps me to relax the nerves and
leave the mind empty.
I also wanted to move the furniture, only
then I realized that
only I could move very little.
And by the way the desk (which I
so put in front of the window)
necessarily have to stay where by
computer and telephone cables.
I really needed
of such a day.
a moment to call
ideas in order, to make
the of the situation.
did not believe that the hearing or not
could make me feel much difference.
The sad thing is that today I tried
and I treated a little bit evil.
I'm nervous because of this strange
atteggiamento che adotto con lui
perché se mi faccio delle domande,
non so proprio come rispondermi.
Nel frattempo penserà che sono una
povera matta, lunatica, per giunta.
And not without reason, of course, would
quite right to believe it.
.. it makes me wonder
what gets me ..
how you can
that happened?
0 comments:
Post a Comment