Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Much Is Patron In Wa

But I know, I'm really so free?


It 's been a long long time since the last update.
I honestly had a particularly rich
October
of novelty, surprises and a thousand thousand projects. A nice
month or so, in fact, I can not just complain.

After finally finished all the exams of the beloved
three years, now I'm venturing into the writing of a thesis in
too much too little time! -.-
Alas, this happens even to us poor college!
(somewhere safe to stay friends with nodding course!)
However, things seem to be made and this is the time for
foothold positive that I cling with all claws
lacquered red ruby \u200b\u200b.. ! : D

For the rest, things have not changed much from
last time I wrote ...
probably the only remarkable fact about the old
outstanding issue is that I realized that there are
NANA able to see without paying some small tear in memory
good old days. What stuff!
Really, only a small moment of melancholy
that made me think back to more or less the time spent in
absolute happiness or absolute misery ...

But it does not matter anymore. Memories are gone.
were tattered over time, is no longer a
tightly woven and scratch-resistant, it is now much more
take it easy and put them away without suffering.
It 's a strange situation, but only time the
end will be able to undo the will to
remember and be sad. Who knows ...

For the moment I'm enjoying this break from the love
and for the first time I allow myself the luxury of looking
the whole world in its entirety, without making the limits,
without fear of hurting someone ..

just me now, with everything I want ...
or do not want to .... or that I want and I can have.

All this has the appearance
of great freedom.
Yet I know,
really that free?

0 comments:

Post a Comment