a beautiful view on this ....
I had the audacity to believe that I would not fall.
I thought I was capable of supporting
that situation with determination and detachment,
feel just like I thought.
I have no regrets for what happened last night, or maybe you. I do not feel
an object in his hands and, even, a stupid man who had an idea
unhealthy and that led to the end.
I needed to remember how it was, as I knew
feel.
I need to see that I could
still be mistress of myself.
And so it was little or
if we want to be precise. Today
takes me an unusual sense of tranquility
mixed with something I can not discern
, but I feel it's there.
I thought I would end up losing,
but I never lost sight of the road.
Still, I've lied a little.
only to conceal, to protect me.
Because in my life, there are still a couple of blocks
who do not want to know
to go in their place, and if they are
there, mixed in with the rest of my life
, mocking me and my sense of
blame them.
But I realized that affects real
never go, where
who remain there are, as long as there is and remains
, and can not be ignored.
One can only learn to live with it,
noting that
are only part of his life, but not the present.
So today I would take
a moment of peace in the cocoon of my duvet
of
bed and reflect on this time in the past, its meaning.
only way I can swear to myself
really have found the strength to leave him behind
and finally decide to give a chance
to another person, who can probably
me forget the past and just give me a beautiful view of the
This ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment