Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Female Tattoo Genitalia

stupid, no? stupid, but not strange.

alla fine, se ci ripenso, this life is not at all strange.
is simply curious, ambiguous, ironic.
there are moments perfectly wrong, it happens
what should not happen.
and it is no coincidence, it happens because it must. point.
today while preparing the exam, I realized
as it may seem silly antics to get the
to conclusions completely discounted and inconclusive.
but part of the game, too weary, at least until
when a person stops to think and ask why.
why?
who knows the answer is a lucky person.
who does not know the answer is frustrated, disappointed.
so now I feel that I know give me an answer, however,
not want to be the person who can give voice.
also part of the game of life, which has rules
always the same, few and simple, but we do not enter
even accidentally in the hall of the brain.
stupid, no? stupid, but not strange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment