and once again push me away ... ..
is simple what you do to me.
push me, over and over, up and down without stopping.
is a swing, that thing we call love.
up and down, leaving me almost breathless.
make me lose track of things,
because they are always poised
without knowing when and how will finish this game.
push me away from you and would inevitably come back
always behind, the more I get, the more you tend
arms to catch me again.
I pretend to have found peace in the warmth of that
contact with your fingers, but it is not.
smile as I just reach, but then becomes almost
a grin and your lips and your eyes
them lose that beautiful light color.
push me away, anyway.
and again I get up and down,
never be able to put one foot in the ground.
with tears streaming down my face and the
smile fool who thinks he has found happiness.
up and down and we never stop. I would but I can not.
faster, the world around us losing
shape and color, the uncertain contours, like a dream.
but there is never a happy ending. never for me.
and once again push me away ... ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment