Thursday, July 30, 2009

How To Save Pokemon Fire Red Vba

get out of my mind yet, I do not see them. Fuck.

I wonder what are the reasons according to which

I have to stay in this situation ...
if I put everything on two
dishes of a balance, almost
'd be afraid to see that the
result hangs on a plate that
do not like and I do not want see.

I was going to say that God punished me with this love
too dull and
way. But, maybe I should just try
to grasp the gifts.
Yet, I do not see them. Fuck.
I can not see the good in
sit here and wait and
call on a phone ringing
empty now for two days.
no reason.

Why do I love?
Why do I have to love him more?
Why should I pray to be loved?
not stand it anymore I can not stand
more expectations inconclusive, tears,
the lump in his throat, lies to avoid
that people keep turning the
finger in the wound, I can not stand to see me
always happy to hide,
to wait to realize that I want
with him, which are important.

But I can not complain.
No, I can not fucking.
I chose.
I wanted to try and now I have to stay there. Even though it hurts so much, even if I would disappear hours at all. Although not much to change anything if he exist or not, if his or not.

are angry with the world, with myself and with him . They are angry and desperate. And bored. Exhausted.
But I know that cmq find the strength somewhere inside me, deep, and I know I'll stay here again with the hope that never breaks. Always, every day, always here.
for him.

And I think that will go on like this, at least until such time not have made my heart a formless mush and unable to love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment