Duc, o parens celsique dominator poli ,
quocumque placuit : nulla parendi mora est;
adsum inpiger . Fac nolle , comitabor gemens
malusque patiar facere quod licuit bono.
Ducunt volentem fairy nolentem trahunt.
Lead me anywhere, Lord and Father of the high sky
not hesitate to obey, they are ready.
If you do not want to, I should follow And I should be crying
of malice what could I do willingly.
Fate guides those who will; drag opponents
quocumque placuit : nulla parendi mora est;
adsum inpiger . Fac nolle , comitabor gemens
malusque patiar facere quod licuit bono.
Ducunt volentem fairy nolentem trahunt.
Lead me anywhere, Lord and Father of the high sky
not hesitate to obey, they are ready.
If you do not want to, I should follow And I should be crying
of malice what could I do willingly.
Fate guides those who will; drag opponents
Seneca
Epistulae Morales to Lucilium
The Dancing Satyr
Mazara del Vallo
Trapani
0 comments:
Post a Comment