marz0 30 2009-30 March 2010 - One year hammock -
Gods and Men at a banquet born March 30, 2009 in a professional social network
One year hammock - 30 March 2009 / March 30, 2010 -
was March 30, 2009 when this Hub saw the light.
Among many hesitations, a bit 'of fear, doubts.
But the urge to write, to communicate was arrogant and had the upper hand, the desire to build, over time, a niche that acted as a hammock to the One who was forced to work long hours.
A breath of fresh air, a clear sky.
thank all those who have come gradually and that they have made to my doubts a few more security.
When toddlers need the support of someone you feel disoriented, wobbly certainties, you feel that the handles have become thinner and weaker. Many smiles
written by these ants on the monitor I received as a consolation, strength, spurred me to move forward.
Those of Sara Galea among all.
Spesso mi sono allontanata da questo spazio, per scelta o per imposizione del Tempo.
Sono sempre rientrata, a sistemare ciò che il Tempo conservava nonostante tutto.
Gli Uomini non dimenticano.
Io e il “ Dèi e Uomini”.
E’ Lui il vero padrone di casa.
Quando accolgo gli ospiti, rimango “ in piedi accanto a Lui”.
Mi piace questa generosa introspezione che Lui mi agevola, en plus, mi facilita.
Parfois con qualche cedimento, con qualche dettaglio sbavato, con qualche pennellata fuori posto.
Io lo accudisco.
Così come ho provato ad accudire qualsiasi “ discolo” si sia affacciato a questo spazio ed has tried to broaden the limited views of Men. Lucio, je adore you.
Why the gods are blind, parfois.
And men often are.
I feel, I feel that this house can disseminate what it had set, there is plenty of land to fertilize, there is a blanket to make it clearer, there is still a vast expanse of sky to discover.
supported me a hope that you, in here, you may not feel foreign, but call to be part of this whole.
The structure of this niche is made up by your eyes that read, do you draw from the emotions that come from operations that entered. You
effect powerful, as it can be a spring tides.
I read, I meditate, I wonder.
I hope that here, you will feel at home.
Your Home.
Carmen Lia Leuzzi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxz6Zkl85GA&feature=related Home - Michael Bublé
0 comments:
Post a Comment