Monday, November 8, 2010

Is This Good To Keep Long Pubic Hair

A Girlish (perhaps a little 'too!) BIRTHDAY

Last week was my birthday ...
... 26 years ...
Apart "sad" feeling of being aged for another year,
was just a nice birthday
surrounded by people who are more connected
who have done everything to make this beautiful day!
I take this opportunity to thank
and thank you for the wonderful and sweet wishes on fb ...

Inoltre non sono stata per niente delusa neppure sul fronte regali,
tutti splendidi:


Le scarpe me le ha regalate il mio splendido e favoloso fratellino, 
 il completino intimo la mia migliore amica, 
il Narciso Rodriguez dalla mia comitiva di amici,
 il pure poison dalla suocera 
e dulcis in fundo
 il Blackberry dal mio adorato gnappo!!!


trucco time, and wigs


my birthday-outfit

Reasons The dress is bought for a very short balances,
already worn for New Year
, (I tried something new in the days before ... but NOTHING! so I folded it up),
shoes that are not seen
are those that I posted recently. He put
is complemented by an ironic crown ...


my best friend


my love


my beautiful friends


the princess; p


my brother



note the heart shaped cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment